HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flav1us
Pro Consul
Pro Consul

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Welcome message   11.03.08 19:05

Ave!

...and welcome to the clan, guild, order, or whatever you'd like to call it. As you can see we are rather new-ish, but I'm hoping you to be patient, we are doing our best effort to recruit people and to improve the clan allaround.

The aim is to make this a multi-gaming clan, a friendly community for everyone to have fun and to make friends. I haven't planned this to be a hardcore competing/warring clan, of course we DO play clan matches in time but I'm not gonna pull a stress out of it.
At least for now I'm not gonna come up with any actual requirements but I'm hoping that all members would use XFire and a level of maturity is desirable...

...It doesn't matter if you're a "noob" 'cause after all, gaming is all about having fun with peeps.
I hope you all find it nice in here and stay with us. What a Face

Cheers

- Flav

ps. If you have anything to ask, contact any Senate member or Pro Consul, or send email to auctoritasvictor@gmail.com

personal contact info: MSN: hiski@ecuras.fi, Email: pastoori@gmail.com, XFire: varuz

Last edited by Flav1us on 02.04.08 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avxi.forumotion.com

Welcome message
Page 1 of 1